This Privacy Notice is applicable to the personal data that Corporación en Investigación Tecnológica e Informática S.A.P.I DE C.V, Consultores e Integradores de Tecnología de Información S. DE R.L. (hereinafter “CITI”), with address at Sendero Sur number 285, Colonia Contry, C.P 64860, Monterrey, Nuevo León, collect.
We are aware of the importance of the legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of users’ personal data. By virtue of the foregoing, we make this Privacy Notice available to you by means of which we inform you about the treatment that will be given to your personal data and other information that is collected.
Personal data and Sensitive data
In principle, CITI respects the privacy of any individual who visits our Website or interacts with us in any way. You can consult our websites without providing personal data. There are several ways within our Website or job boards where you will provide us with personal data such as email address and electronic address (e-mail). If you choose to share any information with us, it will be stored and used internally only and exclusively to review, analyze, study, evaluate and carry out any other activity related to location, placement and management with job boards, job applications, personnel placement. with CITI clients, commercial prospecting, contracting services, buying / selling products and collections.
The information that is collected is:
- Personal Information: Name and surname, date of birth, gender, RFC, Social Security number (IMSS), age, date of birth, nationality, email, immigration status (in case of foreigners), credits before INFONAVIT, Unique password Population Registry (CURP), bank account number for payroll deposit, provision of services and / or for commercial contracts, information of direct relatives and / or economic dependents, passport, immigration form and / or immigration status in case of foreigners, social networks.
- Contact Information: Address, contact telephone numbers, email, official identification.
- Recruitment information: Academic history, work history, job position, work experience.
- Information Sensitive Data: clinical history, blood group, medical treatments, contact information for emergency cases.
- Patrimonial and / or financial data.
The obtaining and processing of your personal data is carried out for the following purposes, which we consider necessary for the existence, maintenance and fulfillment of the relationship and prospecting, commercial, advertising and marketing purposes, relationship with suppliers and with candidates for placement in vacant positions with business partners, clients and subsidiaries in Mexico and / or abroad of CITI.
To manage the commercial, personal, or service relationship, it is necessary:
- Comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- Maintain and monitor the service provided.
- Address any type of requirement, request and / or complaint from our business partners, customers, suppliers or candidates.
- To update and register in our system of clients and / or suppliers and / or candidates for the placement of personnel with clients, commercial partners or CITI subsidiaries.
- To identify and collate signatures of legal representatives and for the conclusion of any agreement and / or contract and / or agreements.
- Identification and recognition of candidates, service providers and / or clients and / or suppliers.
- Procedures and follow-up to invitations and support in events in which CITI participates.
- Carry out banking operations in favor of the owner of the data in the event that there is an employment relationship between him and CITI. Considering that consent is not required for this purpose.
- Comply with the requirements set by law to correctly configure an employment relationship between the owner of personal data and CITI. Considering that consent is not required for this purpose.
In relation to transfers that require consent:
Transfers that require your consent are tacitly accepted by you being consenting to this Privacy Notice, on the use of your personal information and being duly informed of the data that was collected and for what purposes, accepting the content terms that were prepared in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, otherwise you can exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation or opposition) over your personal data.
CITI has adopted security measures, technical, administrative and physical, necessary to ensure the integrity of your personal data and avoid any damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment. Authorized personnel are prohibited from allowing access to unauthorized persons and using your personal data for purposes other than those described in this privacy notice. The obligation of confidentiality of the people who participate in the processing of their personal data subsists even after the relationship with CITI has ended.
Transfer of Personal Data
CITI may transfer all or part of the personal data within its subsidiaries, business partners, clients, service providers, companies that are in charge of processing or conducting customer satisfaction surveys. The transfer of Personal Data can be national or international. In any case, third parties process the information at the instruction of CITI and have assumed contractual obligations, vis-à-vis CITI and its subsidiaries in other countries, in order to protect the personal data of our clients, suppliers and candidates for the placement of services of staff with customers, business partners, service providers. Since CITI has international reach, your personal data may be communicated to other companies in our same corporate group. Therefore, your data may be transferred to our affiliates, which are located outside of Mexico. Subsidiaries, business partners, customers and service providers of our organization, which may receive or consult your personal data, have implemented measures and policies for the protection of personal data of our, customers, business partners, suppliers and candidates for vacant positions. from CITI. These policies are consistent with those of CITI and try to comply with the applicable regulations in each country.
CITI may be a party to any corporate transaction (including mergers, spin-offs, sale of assets or shares, corporate restructurings, among other transactions). As part of CITI’s assets, your personal data is part of these assets, you agree that CITI may communicate your personal data to third parties in the context of the transactions indicated in this paragraph. Among the third parties indicated, are, among others, the acquirers of assets, legal, accounting, financial, auditing advisors, and others who participate in the transaction. We will only communicate your personal data to those third parties to the extent that the communication is necessary to evaluate or complete the transaction or when the transfer is necessary as a result of it.
In accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Owned by Individuals and its Regulations, hereinafter LFPDPPP, you have the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to Treatment (the “ARCO Rights”); Likewise, you have the right to revoke at any time the consent granted for the processing of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
To exercise your ARCO Rights or your right of revocation or to formulate any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact CITI’s Legal Affairs area. In case you want to know if there are options available for you to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data for any specific treatment, please consult our CITI Legal Affairs area. Your requests will be evaluated in the terms established in the LFPDPPP and other obligations applicable to CITI, which will communicate in accordance with the following:
- The name of the owner, address and / or email or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove your identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
- CualquierThe clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- In the case of rectification requests, the owner must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports their request.
- CITI will notify the owner, within twenty business days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the determination adopted to the effect that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen days business days following the date the response is communicated.
- The aforementioned terms may be extended only once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
The obligation to access the information will be considered fulfilled when the personal data is made available to the owner through any means of communication.
The owner of the personal data may revoke their consent for the processing of personal data at any time, having, solely for such purposes, send a written request to the Legal Affairs area at the address indicated in the first paragraph of this notice and / or through from the following email account: email@example.com. CITI, within the next twenty business days counted from the date the revocation request was received, will inform the holder about the origin or inadmissibility of the same and if it is appropriate, it will be effective within fifteen business days following the date. in which the response is communicated to the email that the owner provides.
Changes to this email
CITI will modify or update this privacy notice, in order to attend to legislative or jurisprudential developments, international treaties, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of the services it offers. These modifications will be available through CITI’s website(www.citi.com.mx).
Having made this Privacy Notice and its modifications available to the Owner, either personally or through the website or other means, and not having immediately expressed any opposition, it will be understood that the owner has tacitly consented to the processing of their data . If the owner provided their data verbally, in writing, by electronic, optical or any other technology, or by unequivocal signs, it will be understood that they have given their express consent.